Sunday 29 January 2012

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Verizon 4G LTE Review, Price and Specs



Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Verizon 4G LTE Review




Back in December last year, I had the first Samsung Android tablet Galaxy Tab 7 "Review I liked very well. But I have my opinion to say that Android IPad zip, in fact, as the screen 10" Sweet Spot for me. We looked at several other Android tablet at a time (iPad format), large and small.

Xoom Motorola cell has been closer to me wanting to spend money on one, but I kept dragging their feet on your purchase. Now, eight months and there are a number of 10 "sized Android tablets using the latest version and operating system (cell). Verizon was kind enough to give me 10.1 Samsung Galaxy Tab 4G LTE Try sending Ben, who tend to I bought one for going to see.

The hardware specifications

Processor: AP (T20 NVidia dual-core Cortex A9 at 1 GHz) + CMC220 (LTE) + VIA CBP 7.1
Memory: 16 GB or 32 GB internal Actual formatted capacity is less than
Operating System: Android 3.1 (cell)
Network: Verizon LTE/3G 4G and Wi-Fi (802.11 / B / G / N)
Display: 10.1 "WXGA 1280 x 800 16M TFT PLS
Camera: 3.0MP back room before w / autofocus and flash, front camera for video 2.0 megapixel
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
Battery time up to 12 hours talk time and 400 hours
Dimensions: 10.10 "x6.90" x0.34 "
Weight: 1.25 kg

Of the 10 "height pills on the market, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, perhaps the iPhone, it seems. It is a subtle, sexy, and weighs a little less than the iPhone 2.

The film matte gray body with rounded corners. If it looks like metal, plastic, but just what I can say. However, it was a great feeling and is very good.

Front panel display is 10.1. There are no buttons, just a black border around the screen in front of the camera on top.

On the left side of the tablet, is the speaker grill (not one of the other party), the power / wake and volume control.

Listen to music and movie audio entertainment. The maximum volume is not deafening, but the sound quality on the dynamics of shooting much better than I expected.

Dock / charger and microphone are on the bottom.

Galaxy Tab 10.1, feels very solid and does not break, crack or rattle when you shake the patented test to run. In addition, the plastic instead of metal, iPhone 2, also feels good in hand. Back textures that provide a better grip than the iPhone.

Samsung is known for their AMOLED-screen smartphones, but unfortunately, no screen tablet - probably because, AMOLED screen, is not yet available in this format. However, the screen is bright, clean and easy to read, with a wide viewing angle. I have no complaints about it at all when it comes to visibility.

Watch the video provided by the Media Hub application (unfortunately, no ... Netflix) is very comfortable with a large screen.

In terms of speed, the screen feels responsible. I noticed that some of the different applications, where my heart rate are often ignored, but I think it's because of problems with the software, not the screen itself.

The chamber is constructed as a tablet to take pictures mediocre. In a little grainy ... but they are better. There are, of course, not all 10-inch plates, a camera to see, so it may break. Here are some sample images (Cick to view full size):

Galaxy Tab 10.1 is an attractive artist. Scroll through the list and quickly launch applications. The use of Wi-Fi to play movies on the basis of the study provide the means of implementation Hub is smooth, smooth.

Using 3G (4G in my area I) is also a good experience. Do not worry if you have Wi-Fi is available, it is very convenient. Of course, you have to pay for this service. Prices for monthly data plan once 2GB $ 30, $ 50 5 GB, 10 GB $ 80 per month.

I am impressed with the battery, while to test this pill. I have no real information in hand, but I was able to take the pill for several days without recharging. Battery life seems to agree with two iPhone.

The film, fortunately, are loaded with a lot of unnecessary applications you want, you can delete. Besides the usual range of applications such as calendar, contacts, browser, computer, market, music, camera, clocks, maps, and say, you also get, Quickoffice, film studios, a multimedia center and a GPS navigator.




One of the first things I tried to go for this configuration was compressed Swype keyboard style. I'm using Swype on my Droid X and love. Finally, I installed a demonstration application called SlideIT, which works quite well. I would like this type of keyboard on iPhone / iPhone <sniff>.

Some of you like when you compare the iPhone with Android tablet, but I can not avoid. IPad is a standard that I like gadgets, because I love you. However, there are several things that this movie on pants beat Android iPhone

No registration is required in the market every time you load a new application
Screen Widgets
Support for Flash in the browser market
Swype keyboard alternatives
Bluetooth mouse support
I must say that the last item in the list above is very important to me when I have to use film as a replacement laptop. I am pleased that I could use the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse to connect the tablet at the same time. When you combine a mouse with the tablet, the cursor on the screen and go as you would on your laptop.

I wish I could of this movie (or iPhone), replacing the laptop if necessary. Although the Galaxy Tab 10.1, close enough to be able to do so, until now - to me. He said: "For me," because I want to use for blogs Gadgeteer the activity of the administration of WordPress. He has some problems with the ability to edit photos and download messages. This can be done, but requires much effort to make it easier and more enjoyable.

However, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is used only as a very good tablet. This works well for email, browsing, games, movies, etc. I really enjoyed my two weeks with this team and really do not want to go back to Verizon ... However, not buy, probably one for me, because you can not use a laptop to replace blogs. If someone asked me what I want to buy iPad between 2 and Galaxy Tab 10.1, which would be difficult to give an answer, because I like both. I want iPhone applications and accessories to make and add them to the possibility of adding desktop widgets and display Flash content with Android and creating my own film Frank. Unfortunately I can not ...

For Android tablet, which is thin, sexy and very easily, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is a good choice. It's a bit expensive if you have planned for 4G data, but you can get a WiFi version only tight ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...